About NGEN Communications.
NGEN is an advertising agency located in Vaughan, Ontario, providing B2B and B2C clients with fully integrated marketing solutions.
NGEN was recently recognized by Canadian Business and Macleans as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies and as a result, we are looking for a Creative Director to augment our highly collaborative group in developing award-winning solutions so that we continue our growth trajectory.
We're looking for a Skilled Production artist.
Are you a Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign lover? Are you proud of your organizational skills and eye for detail?
NGEN is looking for a motivated individual with a passion for understanding usability, creating great digital experiences and making astonishing layouts for platforms such as websites, apps, touchscreens, charts, graphics and social media communications.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with designers and web developers to adapt creative work to multiple platforms.
- Develop charts, graphics, icons, buttons and other visual elements as required.
- Treat and optimize images following web and print best practices, and prepare pre-press files according to suppliers and media specifications.
- Ability to estimate quantity of files to be created and hours to produce them.
- Write explanatory documents and mock-ups to help suppliers understand how to install or develop our marketing deliverables.
- Respect brand guidelines and identities established by senior designers and maintain visual consistency across all the pieces of a campaign.
- Help coworkers load and change content in real-time for websites, touchscreens, mobile devices and other digital media.
- Act as a keen-eye for quality assurance to ensure flawless executions.
What you'll need to be successful:
A desire to make an impact. We're not looking for a clock puncher who logs hours. We're looking for a passionate team player that gets excited about whatever they’re working on. Ideally you demonstrate leadership and a desire to make this role your own with an eye on playing a larger role down the road.
- Degree or Diploma in Web Design, Interface Design, Graphic Design, Advertising, Computer Science or related field.
- A majority of the work will be related to the real estate / builder market, so experience with home floor plans and community site plans would be a great differentiator.
- Comprehension of web design principles and loading digital content is a plus.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign. Muse, XD and HTML is a plus.
- Skilled with font and colour combinations and the psychology behind them.
- A team worker with superior attention to detail.
- Commitment to meet project deadlines.
What you can expect.
One of the advantages of working at NGEN is that we truly care about our employees and want to make them successful. As a result, we offer full time employees:
- A competitive starting salary
- Participation in the company’s annual profit sharing program
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Health care allowance
- An annual personal development / educational allowance
If you want to be a part of our exciting team, are located in or close to the GTA and are legal to work in Canada, submit your resume.