About NGEN Communications.
NGEN Communications is full service advertising agency based in Vaughan Ontario that works with emerging brand to help them reach their full growth potential by delivering a full compliment of integrated marketing solutions.
We believe that ideas and innovation happens through inspired people, and we consider our people to be our strongest asset. We are thinkers, explorers, strategists, good listeners, risk-takers, and doers—and we love what we do.
We're looking for a Account Manager.
We are currently looking for a seasoned Account Manager who has Advertising Agency experience, in particular knowledge in the New Home Development vertical. The Account manager will be responsible for managing, retaining and growing existing accounts by developing & presenting various agency solutions and services. This role will also be responsible for establishing the strategic direction for these clients as well as defining the sales targets for these accounts.
You’re a strong team player who can work as part of a collaborative team as it leads to daily cross-discipline idea generation but are also more than capable of working independently, while ensuring top quality every step of the way.
You should be able to:
- Responsible for strategic development and direction, research, planning & budgeting and presentations while sustaining and building long-term client relationships
- Act as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to client needs
- Meet with clients as needed to discuss and identify opportunities and advertising requirements
- Liaise between client and internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of integrated marketing solutions.
- Create project plans and direct the account executive team on managing project schedules to ensure delivery deadlines are met
- Prepare client briefs that articulate the opportunity and or advertising requirements
- Gather, research and analyze demographic, competitive and other relevant data to provide support for strategic market planning
- Work with all internal teams to formulate marketing strategies in order to create advertising campaigns that meets the clients brief and budget
- In tandem with Account Director, prepare all presentations, campaign concepts, media plans and budgets for client presentations.
- Prepare & manage media plans that support client campaigns.
- Manage the account team as it relates to handling budgets, managing campaign costs and relevant supporting materials for billing purposes.
- Monitoring the overall effectiveness of campaigns
- Present reports to support campaign effectiveness
- Remain current on all aspects of client marketing trends and other areas affecting client’s business
- Recognize financial terminology & understand what can have an impact on a project budget
- Collect and file competitive communications and samples
What you'll need to be successful:
A desire to make an impact. We're not looking for a clock puncher who logs hours. We're looking for a passionate team player that gets our clients excited about whatever you're working on. Ideally you demonstrate leadership and a desire to make this role your own with an eye on playing a larger role down the road.
- A deep understanding of the New Home Development Market.
- Experience working in an agency environment, in an account management role
- A post-secondary degree / diploma in marketing or business
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and psychology including web sites and online marketing campaigns, content marketing, social media, ad management and email marketing.
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Strategically minded with strong presentation, communication, relationship-building and documentation skills
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- The ability to collaborate with team members while holding them accountable for their deliverables.
- Strong knowledge in media planning (digital & traditional etc.)
- Strong analytics acumen and working knowledge of CRM and marketing automation tools, Google Analytics and SEM strategies and tactics (Social, SEO, PPC, Display, Re-marketing etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products, Google Docs, Sales Force, & Agency management software (Breeze)
- Self motivated with the ability to multi-task and manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Works well under pressure and deadlines
What you can expect.
One of the advantages of working at NGEN is that we truly care about our employees and want to make them successful. As a result, we offer full time employees:
- Participation in the company's annual bonus program
- Health care allowance
- An annual personal development allowance
- Flexible work options + free tea, coffee, water & snacks
If you want to be a part of our exciting team and are legal to work in Canada, submit your resume.